Sunday, May 16, 2010

DAY 39 WED 5/12/10 78 MILES

STATS FOR THE DAY
-2:15 TO 4:45PM - 40 MILES
-35 MIN BREAK
-5:20 TO 8:35PM - 38 MILES
-78 MILES TOTAL
-5 HRS 45 MIN TOTAL
-13.5 AVG MPH
-R40-CHARLOTTESVILLE,I.N. TO VANDALIA,O.H.
-OVERCAST/THUNDER STORMS/HUMID
I had to take a picture of Joe's favorite restaurant :)


We woke up today and it was raining... we got up fast and then headed back 30miles to get his debt card from the post office. It was raining so hard all the way back to post office, Joe's saddle bags had their "rain proof" covers on them so of coarse they were sopping wet! Joe went to the post office and a car drove by and splashed him and got him soaking wet. Joe has had a bad run of luck. I left him behind so I could go get a hotel because our bed and some other things got pretty wet. I pulled our bed out and put it in front of the hotel heater for a few hours to dry it out along with joe's extra riding clothes which got soaked also.

No comments:

Post a Comment