Sunday, May 16, 2010

DAY 38 TUES 5/11/10 74 MILES

STATS FOR THE DAY
-1:30 TO 4:30PM - 45 MILES
-30 MIN BREAK
-5:00 TO 7:00 - 29 MILES
-74 MILES TOTAL
-5 HRS TOTAL
-14.8 AVG MPH
-R40
-MANHATTAN,I.N. TO CHARLOTTESVILLE,I.N.-OVERCAST/HUMID/WIND SW Today was pretty rough Joe had his mom overnight his debt card to a post office in Indianapolis yesterday and today, of course, they didn't have it! We found that out after a series of phone calls to many post offices. I went ahead today to go grocery shopping and go to the hardware store. When I was leaving I saw Joe peddling by so I stopped to tell him the news on his card. And he then told me he dropped his ipod and his ipod player on the road and a van ran it over! So that was really terrible. We found a closed down pizza shop and spent the night in that lot... there's a lot of abandon/close down building through this country.

No comments:

Post a Comment