Sunday, April 25, 2010

DAY 22 SUN 4/25/10 12 MILES

Joe called it resting but I was actually quite ill... maybe something I ate, not sure. It still felt great to be in a hotel for two days!!! Even though it was the dirtiest hotel I have ever seen, there were only two light bulbs working it needed 3 more to make the room current. The carpet was super stained and the room smelled bad. At least they had laundry on site so we could catch up with all of our dirty laundry! We also cooked in the room with the grill which was funny... it set the fire alarm off at first once we disconnected that it was fine. I try to cook as often as possible so we can save money, its hard though if its super cold or windy. Mostly wind makes me not want to cook because its hard to grill with wind and dirt to ruin your food!!! It all is adventure though and love it even when its cold, windy or just sucks!


THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR ALL OF YOUR SUPPORT.ITS VERY ENCOURAGING KNOWING EVERYONE IS TUNED IN AND ROOTING US ON.I REALLY LIKE THE COMMENTS KEEP THEM COMING. WE ARE JUST RESTIN IT UP TO THE FULLEST


I RODE 12 MILES BETWEEN 4:45 AND 5:30PM.I HAV E BEEN DOING THE MATH ON MY STATISTICS.
WEEK 1 - 258 MILES 36.8 AVERAGE MILES PER DAY
WEEK 2 - 404 MILES 57.7
WEEK 3 - 463 MILES 66.1
OVERALL STATS SO FAR
21 DAYS
1125 MILES
53.5 AVERAGE MILES PER DAY

2 comments:

  1. Joe, me and Tim are watching your trip, it's awesome what you guys are doing! When you get to CT you got to come over and watch some of the old movies we have when you were just a little guy! Good Luck and be safe...Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, U crazee or sumpum? I'll make hotdogs and beans when you get here. Ain't no good at this computer. :says Dad.

    And I'll be the cool one not eating hotdogs and beans when you get here. [: - Jen.

    ReplyDelete